Associate
My new car! Loving it so far :)

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23352240 said:
They've offered £15k to make the TT sound appealing - it's now an end of life car due replacement. It makes the deal sound good if you think you are getting loads for yours, in reality they are simply flogging you a nearly discontinued car at list and using that to inflate the PX price.

This.

Similar age/mileage examples start from £13k on AutoTrader, so the £15k PX price (2-3k over the odds it would seem) will likely be in lieu of the expected discount of a brand new car approaching EOL.

I guess it doesn't hurt to feed customers the illusion that residual values are remarkably strong when trying to convince them to plump for something twice the price (and multiple times the depreciation risk in monetary terms).

Soldato
Blackhawk you should really get rid of the dealer branded plate on the back, irritates me so much when people spend a small fortune on a nice car then ruin it with a stupid thing like that.

Soldato
Blackhawk you should really get rid of the dealer branded plate on the back, irritates me so much when people spend a small fortune on a nice car then ruin it with a stupid thing like that.

Some people just aren't arsed about branded plates...like myself. :p

Don't think I've changed any plates on the cars I've had.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
every time i get a car i get some plain plates for it. no GB logo, no other text than the reg.

In my opinion, a fresh set of plain plates makes any car look a lot cleaner.

Soldato
Sorry if this is a dim question but in that shot with the boot open.. Are those tail lights inside the boot shut? What purpose do they serve? I had an Insignia Estate hire car once that had them too.

Back
Top Bottom