Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Aye, it had the door replaced at some point and is slightly more faded - hopefully it'll be less noticeable once it's been polished up properly. Hoping to get it professionally done. It's not particularly noticeable in most light luckily, but unfortunately I know it's there so it does my head in. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
My new daily driver, with the Fiesta dead and gone, i have replaced it with this bucket, 98 Honda Civic 1.4, cost me £400, in not bad nick, it'll do for now anyway.
it will allow me to take the Evo off the road till april now, time for it to receive some long overdue work.:(
went for a random drive up Glenshee today, took this next to the old devils elbow
2012-12-27125439_zps0b6295ae.jpg

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Aye, it had the door replaced at some point and is slightly more faded - hopefully it'll be less noticeable once it's been polished up properly. Hoping to get it professionally done. It's not particularly noticeable in most light luckily, but unfortunately I know it's there so it does my head in. :(

I doubt anybody will notice irl it's just those **** digi cameras making it pop out.
Nice looking car though. :)

Soldato
They're a bit marmite, they do look better in the flesh but I don't think it helps being on a bright red car. A bit like a facelift 9-5in black makes the spectacles stand out!

Someone on one of the Saab forums actually did out black tape over his lights and posted a thread saying "hey guys, what do you think!!"... Was hilarious. I don't think they are interchangeable though. The facelift otherwise is a good one IMO, they really upped the build quality - the doors "thunk" like a German car and the interior doesn't rattle. As much.

Back
Top Bottom