Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Not technically mine, however this is my Granddad's 1932 Austin 7.

It's been hand-rebuilt by him from the ground up, I remember panels etc being repainted and refitted when I was just a little nipper.

Thought it'd be interesting to share, anyway. Always draws lots of positive attention. :)

austin1.jpg

Don
Quick pic of me in the wife's car, I told her I wouldn't be seen dead driving it so this seemed best compromise

and yes I did drive through town like thta :p

292432_489538064393319_1707949977_n.jpg

Caporegime
What type of parking space is that?

Uber defensive parking :cool:

Such bays exist here and there. Local Tesco store has a few under the store, I get there early and one is mine :D

Yep, for no reason other than stupidly placed pillars, the end two spots on each odd numbered level of that multi-storey is actually outside, but is wider than most disabled bays.

I always try and park in one where possible.

Man of Honour
Such bays exist here and there. Local Tesco store has a few under the store, I get there early and one is mine :D

I parked in one at my local Sainsburys - as I always do - and came out to an abusive note about BMW drivers and disabled spaces and how i should be ashamed.

It wasn't a disabled space..

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;23488953 said:
I parked in one at my local Sainsburys - as I always do - and came out to an abusive note about BMW drivers and disabled spaces and how i should be ashamed.

It wasn't a disabled space..

I fear for the safety of other road users if these people are seeing disabled signs that don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom