Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Bought a Citroen C2 1.4 Furio last week:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4416/20130104103559.jpg

20130104102347.jpg

citroenc2008.jpg

I'm going to have a go at unbolting that tow bar. God knows what it could have used for on a little C2.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour

Getting on well with my 5, It past the 2 hour run down to my Daughters & Grandsons & took a good licking on the 2 hour run back, Didn't use a drop of oil. Can't remember the last time I had this much fun just driving. Got untold plans for it this year & know it'll be a keeper. :cool:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
cool low offset wheels combined with monster truck arch gap makes me cry

Criminal a. :( I can only think that a previous owner has put the wrong shocks on the back, this will be rectified but I'll do every corner so I need to raise the funds yet & do it in the order i want to when including the other jobs I have in mind.

Soldato
Your A4 looks nice Paradigm, I must admit I was a little surprised to see you had changed your car again already, especially for a brand new one, but it’s not a bad choice. Which engine and spec did you go for? …apologies if you said, I only read back through the thread 6 or 7 pages.

I haven’t really payed too much attention to OcUK Motors in a while now since I have been trying not to think about cars too much since I bought the Volvo, if I don’t think about them and look at pictures of them all the time it stops me wanting to waste money on more cars :p …you may laugh but it works, for me anyway. If anyone is interested I do still have the Volvo V50, I have had it about 17 months now (the 3rd longest I have ever kept a car) and it’s been fine, no problems at all up until a few days ago, when the alternator started to make a whining noise and produce a rather acrid electrical smell, suffice to say I imagine total failure will occur very soon, I am getting it replaced tomorrow though so no worries, aslong as it gets me the 4 and a bit miles to the garage. All in all, compared to most of my previous cars it’s been nearly a year and a half of very uneventful and cheap motoring …boring as hell though mind.

Fox, are you still driving the 530i ?

Man of Honour
Fox, are you still driving the 530i ?

Of course.

It will stay until high spec F10's have depreciated nicely. Then one of those will stay for a similar length of time I'd imagine. A 5 Series seems to cram everything I like about cars into one car. I should never have deviated from the formula but I was desperate not to have an E60 :(

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23492423 said:
Of course.

It will stay until high spec F10's have depreciated nicely. Then one of those will stay for a similar length of time I'd imagine. A 5 Series seems to cram everything I like about cars into one car. I should never have deviated from the formula but I was desperate not to have an E60 :(

Reckon you'll end up with a petrol or a diesel? Ignoring the fact there'll be more diesels available :p

Back
Top Bottom