Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
What don't you like about the CTR? My cousin bought a CTS. IT has some wild KICK when it changes cam profile, is this normal? Also, is the clutch at the floor also normal?

Ignoring Fox's lies as he is generalising comments I made against the EP3 not the FN2, I'll reply directly to you

Its not that I dont like it as I do or else I would never have bought it, it has an awesome interior and has decent pull low down for a VTEC engine its just not enough of a change, I massively regret not driving a Mazda 3 MPS I think I'm a bit bored of revving the nuts off cars, noob error on my part but hey ho

Yeah the CTS goes mental in Lift, I dont recall my clutch being low but it was quite hard to get used to the clutch and it was very stiff

Soldato
Thats the thing I've bought, owned and sold more cars than I can remember so its even more frustrating knowing I should I have driven an MPS just so that I wouldnt be thinking about it afterwards

Like you say I'm just going to enjoy it for a year or so

Soldato
I see what you mean but what I mean is that I should have considered and driven a few other cars before diving in thinking that I wanted to go straight to another high revving NA engine

Either way its a nice car and its quick enough plus the main reason I wanted one is its pretty much the last of the high revving 4 cylinder NA engines but just cant help but think I should have driven an MPS, maybe next time round

Soldato
If you're so bothered about the MPS go drive one? It'll put to rest your curiosity and it may even be your next purchase, should you like it.

Then again, you can exclude it from your next purchase all together.

Soldato
I see what you mean but what I mean is that I should have considered and driven a few other cars before diving in thinking that I wanted to go straight to another high revving NA engine

Either way its a nice car and its quick enough plus the main reason I wanted one is its pretty much the last of the high revving 4 cylinder NA engines but just cant help but think I should have driven an MPS, maybe next time round

Yes you should. It might avoid these whining posts then :p

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
clean for a change
more here

20130116_144330.jpg

20130116_144412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom