Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Not sure why you took the trouble to find a low mileage car with really good service history and then once you had got it ruined the service history by not bothering to get it serviced :confused:

Associate
Me and some of the other OcUK staff met up at HQ earlier and went for a cruise.

735132_4600471722548_2027877959_n.jpg

Mine's the polo.

Soldato
I've saved up enough to upgrade now, but the damn Japanese engineering just keeps on working :p, not found a good enough excuse to change beyond 'I want to' and that's not strong enough to blow my savings on a Z4 just yet!

I sold my 2005 CTS and bought a 2007 CTR, the CTR is the better car but not by as much as it cost me to change which makes me regret it to be honest, kind of miss the CTS

Associate
[TW]Fox;23553292 said:
Not sure why you took the trouble to find a low mileage car with really good service history and then once you had got it ruined the service history by not bothering to get it serviced :confused:

It was no trouble at all to find, looked on autotrader - went to see the car - Bought. The car was 1.5k how much more is an 8/9 year old coupe going to be worth if it has not got any more stamps in the book. Most cars I have ever owned I have serviced my self so no stamps in the book as I only buy cheap cars but I do look after them. The car has had oil and filter change a couple of months ago so I don't think any sell on price will be effected that much.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Some of my Celica that I bought early December. 56,000 miles on the clock.

AWD drifts in the snow are addictive :cool:

2ajtk0k.jpg

71h8g4.jpg

Still got face lift projector headlights to fit but the weather is crap and I have to remove all arch liners, under tray, unbolt bumper and remove just to get at the lights.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are we still doing crap night pics :p?

[image]

I've saved up enough to upgrade now, but the damn Japanese engineering just keeps on working :p, not found a good enough excuse to change beyond 'I want to' and that's not strong enough to blow my savings on a Z4 just yet!

Thought that was my Dad's old car then! His was Thunder Grey with the TTE lip on the front too! Number plate is different though.

Associate
Some of my Celica that I bought early December. 56,000 miles on the clock.

Still got face lift projector headlights to fit but the weather is crap and I have to remove all arch liners, under tray, unbolt bumper and remove just to get at the lights.

For some reason the GT4 looks perfectly at home in the snow :)

Back
Top Bottom