Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
The photo was taken at the Minack Theatre where I drove it 3.5hrs 350 miles without any issues.

I think there might be some slight exageration in order here - in order to average that you'd needed to have been driving significantly faster than 100mph for the entire trip, especially when you consider that to get to the Minack theatre there is a good 20 miles of non-dual carriageway at the end of the trip including round the outside of Penzance and B roads.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23840602 said:
I think there might be some slight exageration in order here - in order to average that you'd needed to have been driving significantly faster than 100mph for the entire trip, especially when you consider that to get to the Minack theatre there is a good 20 miles of non-dual carriageway at the end of the trip including round the outside of Penzance and B roads.

Sorry what you get for writing a post at night and not concentrating. It is 255 miles and takes 4.5hrs.

I would expect most 2 year old cars to be able to travel 350 miles without any issues...

What I meant is i got out not feeling as tired as i did in my old ibiza which had a VERY harsh ride. The car its self i didnt doubt for one minute.

Battery in the boot is done to help the weight distribution and also to aid access in the engine bay, i mentioned it as it highlights what revision it is. 2009 < 2010 it sits in the engine bay. The car came as standard with Bluetooth (Voice Control), Climate Control, Hill Hold, Traction control/stability Control and a funky XDS diff.

Not everyones cup of tea but thought id show a picture as I lurk around here to often.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mummy bought him a Golf

<Riot>

Howay, no need to go picking fights... :)

Maybe we can just draw a line under the silliness of a couple of Christmas' ago, as being one one of those dumb things we've all done as a kid that we've since learnt from? People change...

He won't be the first kid that's come from money to have a few edges that needed knocking off, let's give him the benefit of the doubt...

Assuming a grounding that comes with maturity, there's nothing wrong in principle with having the money to give your kids a helping hand, nor being a kid with parents that have the money to give you a leg up...

:)

Soldato
From memory I thought it did but you're right it doesn't

8512858375_237c67e7d3_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom