Associate
Got some decent photos of mine off the driveway

img5175kl.jpg

img5182q.jpg

Soldato
My new daily driver, and it's a keeper this time (unlike the Fiesta):

elises3frontedit.jpg

elises3rearedit.jpg

It's a Lotus Elise S3 in Arctic Silver, with Touring Pack, A/C & Black Pack (wheels and diffuser). Still running in right now, but what a car. Beautiful, quick (enough for any roads) and surprisingly cheap to run. Not to mention excellent residuals. Anyone thinking about the GT86/Z4/Cayman etc. as I was, try one of these too....

Soldato
Yep that's why new. I wanted a relatively new car with airbags, facelift etc and second hand they still command a lot of money. Got around £4-5k off list on this so was a no brainer in the end.

Not tracked yet, but plan to start easy and do some basic days maybe later this year.

Caporegime
Yep that's why new. I wanted a relatively new car with airbags, facelift etc and second hand they still command a lot of money. Got around £4-5k off list on this so was a no brainer in the end.

Not tracked yet, but plan to start easy and do some basic days maybe later this year.

What kind of toys does it come with?

I know one don't buy one for the toys but things like electric windows, electric wing mirrors? traction control, ABS brakes?

Can you fit the roof in the boot?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've edited the post and made the sentence of that part clear...in larger font so you knows that i already know...:)

It's not like I asked if it has Blurtooth DVD satv nav iDrive style head unit...I wondered if it has electric windows and some safety features like ABS.

Geez.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom