Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Bigger pics needed, I cant quite see what type of mints you have int he dash.:D

really nice 5 though.. give some more details!

Ill post up pics of my new Mk2.5 on the weekend :)

Man of Honour
Unlucky :( There'll be others when you're ready to buy another one again though!

indeed - I sold my Mk2 Conran MX5 a good couple of years back to buy a house, killed me to do it but made sense at the time with the amount of driving i was doing.

Fast forward 4 years (and a couple of random cars) and i'm back in the Mk3.5 and loving it :)

oh, as for hummingman, are you copying, or complimenting me? ;)

Sigheadlights1Tiny.jpg

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I've gone from only driving a car when I want to so Play mileage to 300+ a week, The LPG Focus makes it do able & affordable.

On a good note I started the Focus this morning drove down the road & it switched to LPG as I turned into park road which is about 800 or so metres down the road, All sweet there then as I thought it would take longer to switch, It's great driving about & your petrol gauge not moving at all. :p

Associate
indeed - I sold my Mk2 Conran MX5 a good couple of years back to buy a house, killed me to do it but made sense at the time with the amount of driving i was doing.

Fast forward 4 years (and a couple of random cars) and i'm back in the Mk3.5 and loving it :)

oh, as for hummingman, are you copying, or complimenting me? ;)

Sigheadlights1Tiny.jpg

Yeah I tried quoting your signature in another thread but it didn't quite work. I made that signature about a year ago so I wasn't copying you, its just coincidence!!

I know there are a lot of 5's on here but that really is taking the ****. :p

Already had a fair offer on my 5 so will look to sell the wheels & hardtop separately I think unless somebody throws me enough for the lot to save me the messing.
Going to take ages for me to get over selling this car, Sad but true. :o

May be interested in your hardtop - what colour is it and whereabouts are you?

Details; Imported MX5 Mk2, V-Spec version (tan interior), had tan soft top but this was getting a bit tatty so got a new dark green mohair roof, induction kit, 5Zigen exhaust, chassis rollbar, front + rear strut bars, Defi gauges.... this was all on it when I bought it by the way. Grabbed a bargain! Can't see myself selling it anytime soon.

Sorry again for image size

Soldato
Those wheels and rear lights are manky, and I don't think the gauges and wood go so well together. What are the gauges for?

I do like the hood though, it looks great, as do the seats.

Associate
What wheels are they? look larger than 15"

I've just went from 16s to 15s on my '5 so much better now. Which reminds me I need to actually take a decent picture at some point...

They're 15" on 195/85/15 Toyos on the back, and BFG gForce Profiles on the front. Car came with ugly 14"s with atrocious tyres which needed changing anyway. And I know the rear lights are a bit marmite but I like them!

And Hinckley is a bit far :( Don't doubt its easy to get to but is still an 8 hour round trip! Shame as the BRG hardtop would be perfect for winter.

Also, lovely "Lotus" L0rdmike!

Soldato
I thought I recognised that setting L0rdMike, I love the New Forest :)

Makes a great backdrop for car pics as well. Can't actually believe that I live 2 mins from the beautiful scenery of the New Forest but all my car pics have been taken on the driveway.

Think next time I clean the 330 she'll be treated to some proper pics with something other than houses and tarmac in the background.

Back
Top Bottom