Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Getting ready for the snow clearing callouts coming your way? ;)
Yup

bottomtooth-family.gif

Associate
New car for going to the shops in.

2016 981 Boxster S. 28K miles. GT Silver.

Pretty close to unicorn spec (sorry about acronyms):

PSE
PASM
PDLS
PDK
Bose
Sports Chrono
Extended leather
Sport seat plus (heated)
PCM with CarPlay retrofit
GTS rear lights
Climate control
Folding mirrors

It’s immensely anti social with PSE, and I bloody love it. 6 cylinders of normally aspirated filth.

Great specs! Agreed on the PSE one of the very best there is. Very low miles! Enjoy.

Caporegime
PSE
PASM
PDLS
PDK
PCM

Whats that in English? :p

Porsche sausage enhancer (enhances sausage)
Porsche anti seatbelt manifesto (can be presented to Police if you are caught without a seatbelt on)
Porsche door locking service (allows you to lock it, budget cuts made it an optional extra)
Porsche doppelkupplungsgetriebe (everyone knows about the doppelkupplungsgetriebe. Doppelkupplungsgetriebe ist ein automatisiertes Schaltgetriebe, das mittels zweier Teilgetriebe einen vollautomatischen Gangwechsel ohne Zugkraftunterbrechung ermöglicht!)
Porsche cake machine (built into the glove compartment, restocked every Friday by a Porsche technician)

Last edited:
Soldato

Porsche anti seatbelt manifesto (can be presented to Police if you are caught without a seatbelt on)
Porsche door locking service (allows you to lock it, budget cuts made it an optional extra)
Porsche doppelkupplungsgetriebe (everyone knows about the doppelkupplungsgetriebe. Doppelkupplungsgetriebe ist ein automatisiertes Schaltgetriebe, das mittels zweier Teilgetriebe einen vollautomatischen Gangwechsel ohne Zugkraftunterbrechung ermöglicht!)
Porsche cake machine (built into the glove compartment, restocked every Friday by a Porsche technician)

The Porsche Sausage Enhancer is the only reason I bought a 911!

Oh and I wondered why I was putting on weight, I thought PCM was the Porsche Clunge Magnet. Damn these confusing German acronyms.

Last edited:
Soldato

You’ve actually nailed it!

:p

Wouldn’t be surprised if central locking was an option - climate control is :(

PSE - sports exhaust
PASM - adaptive dampers
PDLS - adaptive lights (headlights turn with steering + more powerful xenon lights)
PDK - dct
PCM - better infotainment

The acronyms make it sound like I’m part of a toxic and weird cult. Have said them to a couple of people and the look on their face :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom