Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Had a little driving weekend back in June with mates, here's a few pics of the Starlet from various cameras
881PMZj.jpeg

lRgndpn.jpeg

i4ZrwOb.jpeg

fQK06Wc.jpeg

wPNVwwU.jpeg

And the most recent photo of it from September :o
YxNnObW.jpeg

Caporegime
Had a little driving weekend back in June with mates, here's a few pics of the Starlet from various cameras

wPNVwwU.jpeg

And the most recent photo of it from September :o
Grove Rake Mine, Rookhope by any chance? Not sure of you West Yorkshire hooligans coming round my neck of the woods and driving on our wonderful roads :p

Did you do Haydon to Penrith over Hartside Pass and through Alston? One of the greatest driving roads in the country.

Last edited:
Soldato
Grove Rake Mine, Rookhope by any chance? Not sure of you West Yorkshire hooligans coming round my neck of the woods and driving on our wonderful roads :p

Did you do Haydon to Penrith over Hartside Pass and through Alston? One of the greatest driving roads in the country.

It was Rookhope, we were staying at Allenheads Lodge.

Mostly stuck to the surrounding area, one day had the challenge of pairing up in cars and then driving out to see who found the most independent bakeries, with photographic evidence of us chomping down on said baked goods.

Lovely area, we'd been there a few times. Unfortunately may not be back again soon as Allenheads lodge has now been sold by the owners. IIRC we were literally the last people to stay there.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
somebody told me about auto trader price checker for google chrome plugin, that lets you see price drops etc

well, it no longer works, AT have disabled it :(

Still works for me?

EDIT: Juist refreshed and got blocked until I disable it :(

Yep, AT said it was because of the adverts but the dev removed any ads and they still blocked it. Only an issue in Chrome at the moment.

See here:

Don
Looks tidy.
It really is. Only thing it needs in the short term is a new rocker cover (or the old one paining) due to the paint peeling off. I'll probably just buy a brand new one as they aren't that much.
I've got an FIPK on the way to release the glorious sound of the intake. Mulling over whether to do the exhaust bypass mod or to get a Milltek system fitted. Leaning towards the mod as I had that before and liked the sound as well as the stock look.
Apart from a modern stereo, that's all I've got planned. I may do coilovers and Polybushes next year.

Caporegime
It really is. Only thing it needs in the short term is a new rocker cover (or the old one paining) due to the paint peeling off. I'll probably just buy a brand new one as they aren't that much.
I've got an FIPK on the way to release the glorious sound of the intake. Mulling over whether to do the exhaust bypass mod or to get a Milltek system fitted. Leaning towards the mod as I had that before and liked the sound as well as the stock look.
Apart from a modern stereo, that's all I've got planned. I may do coilovers and Polybushes next year.

There's talk of laws being tightened around exhausts atm so I'd possibly hang fire in that side of things.
Can't beat a freshly painted rocker cover. Red crackle paint?

Back
Top Bottom