Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Finally getting some decent weather again and now freshly cleaned.

s01cf4K.jpeg

Do want

Caporegime
xGY1q7l.jpeg
sBajdRZ.jpeg
l93Yvxg.jpeg
Sat at work a few months SORN. Drove it last week after taxing to get fuel then the next day the front spring snapped and took out a tyre. Found some H&R sport springs on m3 fb group at short notice which the guy gave me (I gave him £50 beer money as I sent the £300 new ones back today) fitted on Saturday which lowered slightly more than the competition pack springs, more on the front which always looked a little high vs front . Also removed the pins for max front camber. Happy with how it sits now. Just want to get tracking checked before Combe on Friday.

Tyre after 2 miles. Went bang as I turned on the drive as the spring rubbed the sidewall away. Smokey ! £216 for a new one
fDX2kKE.jpeg

The fleet. M3 feels tiny after the cupra.
YWxP5tf.jpeg

Last edited:
Caporegime
How long have you had that now @Simon ? An old colleague had a black one and it was a right rotter. They are starting to get more and more appealing though...
7yrs 32k miles bought. Now 68k. Still in good nick they just don’t like being parked. Think I need a new battery too (limped it since Covid )

Last edited:
Caporegime
Love it. If you get the rest of the engine bay and underside of bonnet all detailed it'll looks really tidy.

Thanks. The engine bay is as good as its going to get, I gave it a good scrubbing and touched up a few bits when the engine was out.
I will clean the underside of the bonnet at some point though! :)

The SSQV is stupidly large in that engine bay.

It is! And I had to get a 45 degree hose and set it at *precisely* that angle so that it fits under the stock bonnet with millimetres to spare. :p

I don't really like the ridiculous noise it makes to be honest, but it looks cool and its a genuine 2000's HKS nugget so it stays.

Back
Top Bottom