*Show us your pet reptiles.....*

Soldato
You have just contradicted your friend?

Maybe he doesn't deal with iguanas? Like I said iguana is one of a couple species that show body language and after years getting used to them you can understand whats a hello, watch out or MOVE AWAY NOW

A slow bob in the morning is a good sign of Hello, a very fast head bob followed by puffing up is a bad sign.

Caporegime
Maybe he doesn't deal with iguanas? Like I said iguana is one of a couple species that show body language and after years getting used to them you can understand whats a hello, watch out or MOVE AWAY NOW

A slow bob in the morning is a good sign of Hello, a very fast head bob followed by puffing up is a bad sign.

Hey look :)

Just having a pet reptile is wrong so whatever...:p

Still don't get it...

Caporegime
And the same can be said for any pet :p
a lot of people dont understand why we have cats or dogs or even boring fish! "I dont mind fish btw"

I have two collies,

They have over an acre of land to roam everyday...They guard my property and have a point.

They love me back and idolise the kids...They relive stress for my aging mother and bring joy to the family...

Even the DPD, Parcel Force, UPS drivers, Love them once I said "nicely"

They really are a joy.

Soldato
I have two collies,

They have over an acre of land to roam everyday...They guard my property and have a point.

They love me back and idolise the kids...They relive stress for my aging mother and bring joy to the family...

They really are a joy.

Do they hunt and kill for there food??

Soldato
I have two collies,

They really are a joy.

Do they hunt and kill for there food?? Do they have females to fight over and be the dominant male? or are you the dominant male?

See my point here??

Soldato
Associate
Back on topic.
Went to bulk buy some cat food while out in Colchester and out the corner of my eye i spotted something.
A hollowed out cork branch. Suspended it up using vines and Monty loves it. He was inside it when i took this photo.

I picked up this fella this weekend. Male Australian Water Dragon. Rich deep red underneath - Not got photos of that yet - He's settling in so will update with some more when he is ready to be handled.

I re-scaped this viv for his arrival.

snip

Love the layout of the viv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom