Show Us Your Racks

Associate
Currently awaiting a rack for all this to go into, but for now it's all on the floor.

IMG_8088.jpg

I've also got a Cyberoam CR300i Firewall/Router, not pictured.

Associate
Yarp, free of charge courtesy the UK taxpayer. They'll be going into a rack shortly, and will be cleaned thoroughly then... god knows how much crap they're picking up from the floor...

Cisco 2950T on top???

The HP kit is pretty solid though its loud, especially with the optional cooling kit!

What do you use all that for if I can ask? ESXi?

Associate
Cisco 2950T on top???

The HP kit is pretty solid though its loud, especially with the optional cooling kit!

What do you use all that for if I can ask? ESXi?

Tis indeed a Cisco 2950, I bought that one though...

They're actually all running Server 2003, also courtesy the UK taxpayer. They'll be my testbed for upcoming university projects.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

EVH said:
img9951k.jpg

img9952d.jpg

img9953d.jpg

I've put the sides and door back on the rack temporarily, just to neaten things up.

There is still a lot to do but this is the barebones setup that gets us by. I've taken the Sky+ HD box out until the coax is terminated.

img9956t.jpg

Kit installed here:
  • HP ProCurve 1810G-24 gigabit switch
  • 2Wire 2700 HG-V ADSL modem
  • Apple AirPort Extreme
  • Drobo Pro NAS
The 1U gap above the modem and wireless is for a brush faceplate, and the 1U gap above the Drobo is for a Mac Mini media centre.

Just waiting on a shelf.

img9959f.jpg

img9960.jpg

img9957p.jpg

All the WF100 coax will be terminated at this F-connector patch panel. At the moment I've directly terminated the coax to the distribution amp to test.

The gap above the patch panel is for another brush faceplate.

Full thread: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=18442371&postcount=442

Nothing on some of the ones here, and it's still a working progress :p

Back
Top Bottom