Show What You're Working On

designt.png

Not a lot yet. Just working on a nice simple design while i work on the backend, and will come back to the design later on.

Guys i am working on a website for someone and in the past i have used images they have given me but this one i want to make a bit better so i am looking at getting some "photos" off the web, i am looking at "royalty free" but the ones i have found they just say pay once and you can keep. What i am looking for is completely free.

Does anyone know where i can get some where i can just download them and thats it, rather than signing up and buying "credits" etc.

Guys i am working on a website for someone and in the past i have used images they have given me but this one i want to make a bit better so i am looking at getting some "photos" off the web, i am looking at "royalty free" but the ones i have found they just say pay once and you can keep. What i am looking for is completely free.

Does anyone know where i can get some where i can just download them and thats it, rather than signing up and buying "credits" etc.

http://sxc.hu/

IS a good place for decent free stock images.

You do need to sign up to download but it is all free.

I like the idea but the spacing between titles, images and the margins are a bit all over the ship! Just needs cleaned up, a bit more time spent on it :) If you're struggling give me a shout. I'm sure others here will chip in, also :)

You've got 10 so try one at the top (head table) with 3 columns of 3 underneath.

Do you not think have 4 in height would make the images a little small though? Also the layout matches the layout of the tables for the reception so ideally it'd be nice to keep it as is for ease of guests finding their table.

What is the best way to even out spacings? In something like word there is the ruler with measurements both horizontal and vertical which help align things but i can't see anything in Photoshop to help me do something similar

Back
Top Bottom