Silent Hill 2 PC

Yes I remember fully,
£40 for a steam key looks like I will be going that way.

Desperate for this to be a good remake, it's certainly looking better in recent trailers.

£35 max for me and that is if it reviews well. If it is say an 7 or 8 out of 10 then I will wait for it to drop much lower. Too many games to play right now.

I'm disappointed in you TNA, thought this would be right at the top of you're games to play list.

He's just upset he didn't get the steam code I sold yesterday for it on the members market for £35 I listed it at. ;) He was not Worthy .. need to check the sale thread to get that..:cry:

Looking forward to this already had it pre-ordered, so hoping one of the games I will enjoy.. Watched a good few videos and stuff on it and is looking good to me so far, we will see.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this one :cool:

I tried playing the HD version and it was ok but felt very dated with the gameplay, to the point of being distracting.

Reactions: TNA
He's just upset he didn't get the steam code I sold yesterday for it on the members market for £35 I listed it at. ;) He was not Worthy .. need to check the sale thread to get that..:cry:

Looking forward to this already had it pre-ordered, so hoping one of the games I will enjoy.. Watched a good few videos and stuff on it and is looking good to me so far, we will see.

Haha. Yeah. Did not fancy paying £35 due to some negative stuff I read a while back. Let's be honest. This will be cheap in 3-6 months time and beta testing will have been done by then :p

But another major reason is I have a backlog of games installed to get through with little time to do so already.

I have even put off getting the latest God of War game and I really like the last one!

But another major reason is I have a backlog of games installed to get through with little time to do so already.

Know the feeling, I have a backlog that will probably never get threw before I die, not enough hours in a day and too many other distractions too. Hopefully things will calm down over Autumn/Winter and get back into my in home hobbies again, only advantage of the cold period.

BTW if I get another code, which I may but can't promise I will let you know first, still deciding if I want to grab another SSD as the code was a code from Crucial at another retailer doing some promotion on some of the storage devices.

Know the feeling, I have a backlog that will probably never get threw before I die, not enough hours in a day and too many other distractions too. Hopefully things will calm down over Autumn/Winter and get back into my in home hobbies again, only advantage of the cold period.

BTW if I get another code, which I may but can't promise I will let you know first, still deciding if I want to grab another SSD as the code was a code from Crucial at another retailer doing some promotion on some of the storage devices.

Awesome. Thanks dude :D

Quick scan through of that video, it actually looks a little bit better than what I was expecting. Visually it looks pretty decent in places when the fog and lighting lands right, around 2:47:00 in that video looks great. A little bit too bright though in some of those interiors, hard to tell but it looks like crappy crushed blacks in a lot of places?

Combat still looks a little iffy, certainly looks better than what was shown in those early trailers.

I've really been looking forward to this but I can't help thinking that it'll be half price within a matter of months.
These sort of games never retain their value for long

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom