Sim racers - what are you running?

I watched a YouTube guide I had previously watched. And have been practicing exclusively on spa since my last post, my times have slowly been getting better. Also set the track to be rubbered up, not sure how much of a difference that makes
Yesterday got a low 2.22
Earlier today hit a 2.22.472, followed by a 2.21.625.
I never expected progress this quickly.
Oh and also the 2.22.472 I was nearly 7 10ths quicker in the middle sector so had I ran a perfect lap (for me) I would have been into the 2.20s
Had a try in other cars to see if any of them better suited me but I prefer the lambo.

I watched a YouTube guide I had previously watched. And have been practicing exclusively on spa since my last post, my times have slowly been getting better. Also set the track to be rubbered up, not sure how much of a difference that makes
Yesterday got a low 2.22
Earlier today hit a 2.22.472, followed by a 2.21.625.
I never expected progress this quickly.
Oh and also the 2.22.472 I was nearly 7 10ths quicker in the middle sector so had I ran a perfect lap (for me) I would have been into the 2.20s
Had a try in other cars to see if any of them better suited me but I prefer the lambo.
Have you looked into any setups? Coach Dave has some good ones.

Have you looked into any setups? Coach Dave has some good ones.
erm... I tried a few , but they all seemed to make the car worse (IMO)
having said that I am now better at driving and did try a setup with the lambo last night, but i only had a few laps with it so didn't really get a feel for it, initially turn in seemed better but car lost grip on the back end quicker.

I have read that all of the default aggressive setups are capable of delivering 2.17s so not sure hunting for different setups is the right avenue for me at the moment.
Plus surely car setup is all personal anyway based on your driving style ?

Back
Top Bottom