Skate 2

Soldato

That looks so cool, can't wait for Skate 2 man... they've listened to the fans by the looks of things and included inverts and lots of other popular tricks... hinting at getting off the board in that video too.

Any news when a demo is expected? Late August, early October (random dates pulled out of my behind, but it seems the most logical for some reason)...?

Soldato
Where does tony hawks go now? do they give up or copy? i cant see how anyone could want to play a tony hawks styled control system now

Skate 2 seems to be promising to bring us the features the first game lacked.

Caporegime
Tony Hawks has never been really serious, and any form of seriousness it did have went out with Pro Skater 3, and if I remember correctly there has been another 6 since. The last Tony Hawks was atrocious, Project 8 wasn't great either. The last good one for me was American Wasteland which looked to be getting it back on form after the terrible releases of the two Undergrounds.

Associate
This will be getting bought the moment it's released and will probably involve a day off work. First time I will ever have done that iirc.

Associate
looking good from that trailer, some nice new features.

Only thing that I saw that might be a bit of a downside was that it looked a little more "Skatable" (THPS like, random quarter pipes everywhere) which is something i don't want to happen.

I much prefer finding my one spots rather than having my hand held and told where the spots are

Caporegime
OP
l
Only thing that I saw that might be a bit of a downside was that it looked a little more "Skatable" (THPS like, random quarter pipes everywhere) which is something i don't want to happen.

I think they just concentrate on skate parks in that vid, there seem to be more of those. The shots of the streets still look pretty natural though with rails and banks scattered around.

Back
Top Bottom