Skate 2

Associate
i really can't wait for this game to be released :D I bought Skate for the 360 on release day and still play it to this very day.

I'm just grateful that the ability to walk has been added to the game, that and the fact you can do tricks like no comply and boneless :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
it could be 2009
they arent rushing it apparantly

im looking forward to the handplants :)

i read its going to run at 60fps
that is roughly double what the first game ran at

so hopefully no slowdown/frame skipping

just got to decide ps3 or xbox now [again]

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
that snowboarding game looks ok
but its just not ssx

and a bmx game with actual bike physics would bee a lot better than tony hawk physics applied to a bike model

I AM LOOKING AT YOU MATT HOFFMAN
also a complete custom bike builder would be brilliant

which reminds me - they better have more board graphics in skate 2

and why dnt they have boards with full paint on them [so you cant see the wood on the sides]

im being picky
ill get my coat...

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
If you loved the PS3 one last time then you'd surely love the new one as the last one was a very poor port, so this one can only be better.

i agree
i completed it fully on my 360
then saw it recently for £15 new so got it for the ps3

it is pretty poor in comparison
visually anyway
too much screen tearing

i actually remember doing a 360flip - nose manny - hardflip out and it paused for 3 seconds in the middle of the hard flip

:confused:

good job it was only £15 and i played the good version before!

Soldato
*Get off your Board
*Grab the World - Objects that aren't bolted down can be dragged around to create that perfect line.
*60 FPS gameplay

These are the things I'm most looking forward to! Hope 60FPS is true! The PS3 version was so poor aswell! I seriously want this game now!! :( Loved the first, was my personal GOTY actually and nice OP Shamikebab.

Caporegime
OP
Thanks, I never really experienced any slow down with the original as far as I remember but improvements are always nice! Not being able to get off your board was an obvious thing that was missing, should be an excellent improvement.

Back
Top Bottom