Skate 2

Soldato
Reviewed this game for www.gamebrit.com. It's alright, but for a skateboarding game, its no better than the first.

Just stop reviewing games mate lol. It is a fair bit better than the first game! ive wasted many hours already on it. It feels alittle easier but i think thats because i hammered skate sooo much for months and months.

They have even fixed the online side of things.

utterly mad

Man of Honour
Picked this up yesterday on x360. Only played for a few mins...

I have just installed it to see if this helps matters, but when I'm trying to create my demo reel for sponsorship at the school, right at the start I'm at the video challenge/grind the two rails after they've just been uncapped.

There's a huge (second) or so pause as if it's loading just as I'm lining up to the 2nd rail, which means I miss it by miles by the time i'm back in control of the game.

Did anyone else experience a similar problem, or problems elsewhere within the city? I'll see if loading it from HDD improves matters, but if not... what can I do?

Soldato
Enjoyed the demo of this think ill pick it up, looks like ive missed the £26 deal :(

Thought this guys vid was pretty good -

Soldato
That video is mint! how the hell do i make my own like that tho? he got the ps3/xbox linked through a tv card on his pc to record sections?

I think he stiched together seperate videos hes uploaded and put them together to make one big one

Last edited:
Associate
Done 148/149 Freeskate Activities, just can't do the one where you have to handplant the lifeguard thing, any tips? Its driving me insane!

Associate
I downloaded the Rob Dyrdek DLC pack thingie last night, not a bad little park. i'm looking forward to the next lot of DLC for it :)

I've only done about 15 freeskate challenges :( I have all the single player achievements bar the hall of meat and the DLC ones that are currently unavailable so i guess i have an excuse lol

Associate
I'm in the same boat Fonz. All single player stuff bar the Hall of meat done. I was planning on running through the Freeeskate challenges but I started Fallout 3 on Sunday(big mistake) and I need to practice for the Street Fighter tournament as well. They don't seem to take long to do each individual challenge, it's just there are loads of them.

I enjoyed the DLC as well, anybody know when the next stuff is out?

Back
Top Bottom