Skate 2

Soldato
Yea its pretty bad again tbh. Juttering and slow-down. I cant tell if it looks better or not either. Its got that blur thing going on and it seems a bit more vibrant but I think slightly lower res. Im so stuck between which version to get now as I preference the PS3 pad a lot more with this game but the 360 version runs better.

Associate
Played a bit of this last night, and this morning. I'm thinking that this is a step down from the previous version :confused:. Graphics are good, but the world seems a bit to "clunky" not as free flowing as the first skate. Also seems like it's moving in to the realms of the old tony hawk style of play (minus the flickit 2.0). Really dissapointed as I was definitely going to pre-order had the demo been good.

What does everyone else think??

Soldato
Had a really quick go on this last night, really quick.

I was playing Skate the other day just do get prepared for this, and the frame rate problems are no where near as bad as the original. Graphics seem better aswell. He seems to turn a bit slower but I can just adjust my board. Controls are just as good as the original although he still does tricks you don't want to do. Very very fun to play. Just gonna jump on it now.

100% buy for me.

Caporegime
OP
Yeah I went back to Skate 1 last night and the change in graphics is significant. Also Id forgotten how damn annoying the camera could be at times, seems in a much better place in Skate 2.

Associate
I'm trying to 1000 Skate before Friday... I neglected it until a couple of weeks ago. Almost completely done the single player now, how feasible is getting the online achievements done by Thursday night? :p

Back
Top Bottom