Sky Fibre Optic

It isn't blanket coverage.

Try http://fttc-check.alc.im

Looks better?

w2t6r.png

Unfortunately I had to tell sky where to go. They wern't prepared to budge on the Pro service for the £20 I had in mind.

Thats when I looked at BT - You guys do realise that you can get the Infinity option 2 for £20? which is equivalent to Sky's fibre pro service?

Yup, With traffic management.. With Sky you don't.

Sky are using BT's fibre service so are also subject to the same traffic management. Its the reason why BE won't currently offer a fibre service, as they are at the mercy of BT ;)

BUT - If you know something i don't - please say so, as I've got till the 17th to cancel lol!

Sky are using BT's fibre service so are also subject to the same traffic management. Its the reason why BE won't currently offer a fibre service, as they are at the mercy of BT ;)

BUT - If you know something i don't - please say so, as I've got till the 17th to cancel lol!

Sky have NO traffic management, whereas I know BT do.

Sky have NO traffic management, whereas I know BT do.

Aye for P2P stuff they do - not sure about newsgroups (can't find anything solid on that yet) and even then if its throttled from 80MB it'll still be worth it no?

Sure I read on the sky forums that whatever policies BT have in place, it applies to sky also?

I'm waiting for sky's 'winback' team to call me so no rush just yet - Got till the 17th before BT take over.

Back
Top Bottom