Sky Stream - Launches *NOW* (post #1 for pricing / page #5 for pics)

Permabanned
SkyTV now needs to become an app on your favourite streaming device. I don't need additional hardware - it needs to be a tile on my Apple TV UHD box which I pay a monthly subscription to be able to use.
Needs to be marketed at the Premium version of Now.

That sounds like a good idea to me!

urgh, not coming till between 6pm-7pm

Hope you haven't taken a day off work for it. :cry:

Last edited:
Associate
Just signed up on the phone, went with the Ultimate TV with Netflix and Cinema with Paramount+ for £26 a month.

Moved to a new home 3 months ago and dropped Q as I didn’t want a dish so this suits me fine.

Associate
Just signed up on the phone, went with the Ultimate TV with Netflix and Cinema with Paramount+ for £26 a month.

Moved to a new home 3 months ago and dropped Q as I didn’t want a dish so this suits me fine.
So you got it cheaper than the OP?

Based on his prices it would be £34. I think?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
oh the excitement. Track it. :p You can do us a review.
Your Sky order will be delivered today by Bradley, your DPD driver, between 17:53 and 18:53. Our driver is running a little behind and should be with you shortly

The tracking doesn't show a van on the road. Just a logo for the depot, and a home logo on a local post office.

Soldato
OP
Right, so even though my boxes didn't turn up today my online account has changed. I can see the boxes, and also this interesting screen.

Does this mean I can let my parents watch sky? I mean they are family :cry:

qWUFjl2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Interesting, any ideas on what these deals are? Currently on ultrafast plus but my Sky Q package ends tomorrow so am taking a good look at this. Much prefer the flexibility of 31 day contract too.

I'm on Sky BB, so wonder if that's where the deals came from. Maybe if you don't, it's the standard pricing mentioned here

With Sky Stream, Sky is offering ultimate flexibility and great value. You can opt for either a 31-day rolling plan from £29 a month that can be cancelled at any time, or an 18-month contract from just £26 a month, both of which include Sky Ultimate TV & Netflix Basic. You can also add on packs and services including Sky Cinema which offers Paramount+ at no extra cost, Sky Sports, BT Sport and UHD & Dolby Atmos.

If you’d like Sky TV on more than one telly, upgrade to the Whole Home pack for an extra £12 a month, letting you have up to five additional Sky Stream devices wherever you’d like in your home.

So for Sky BB it's £14 discount on Sky Ultimate and £2 discount on Multiroom. Who knows with sky anyway, it seems everyone is paying something different :cry:

Back
Top Bottom