Skyrim no-show

Associate
Quote from me in the other thread:

Simplygames buyers READ HERE:

The number is on the website (but not on the contacts page): 0845 0349646 (there is no local call number on saynoto0870 website).

I spoke to the person on the phone and told him that I could think of 5 people on this forum (counting whilst I was on phone) who had not received their preorder copy. My postman delivered at same time as phone call and no copy received. The person apologised and said he was going to check with Royal Mail.

He said I could return my copy if I was not happy. I said no it's okay. I can wait... but if you guys want to cancel, you can.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Including mine... ? :(

ones that had already been processed had already shipped

i upgraded any that had not shipped before 530 as i wanted to ensure they left us yesterday.

Will this happen with all future pre-orders? (Free shipping via DPD)?

If so, count me in for a Saints Row 3 pre-order ;)

it depends on volume of pre orders

essentially the warehouse was really busy yesterday and I wanted to ensure that you all got your orders on time.

most of the time, orders will ship straight away and not require the upgrade. the problem we had with this is that the skyrim copies arrived in two lots

1st lot in the am and the rest really late in the day meaning we had to take action

Dont really want to moan after singing OCUK's praises but my delivery method was not upgraded.

Again, its arrived today so no real complaints.

you will have had one of the early ones then :) good to see your pre order arrived on time

Permabanned
I upgraded all our orders yesterday afternoon free of charge.

should have gone to OcUK ;)

I have bf3 by DPD from you guys, but do we get the option to choose DPD when buying? Whats the price difference? My bf3 DPD was upgraded for free.

I got this from Tesco as here was in the 40's at the time for some reason, then it dropped down to the right price. But they pretty much all turned up yesterday.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
sorry to hear that some people haven't got their games on release day.

massive thank you to all customers who pre ordered with OcUK :)

Soldato
Oh? Mine was just plain white :(

f4d9aea9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom