Smartwatch Thread (news/apps/updates)

Soldato
It's a steal at that price, but i am looking for the S3 Classic - seen any deals for this?

However, isnt the S4 due out later this year? That will no doubt push down the S3 orice even further.

Soldato
I caved and ordered it.

Same here :)

It's a steal at that price, but i am looking for the S3 Classic - seen any deals for this?

However, isnt the S4 due out later this year? That will no doubt push down the S3 orice even further.

It's the same with everything. Have it now or wait for the next update. I will take my Moto 360 2nd to Cex to sell.

Soldato

I've not seen the classic for same price, what from I've read on forums a lot of people going for the frontier over the classic.

Soldato
I still like the look of the Classic, so will keep an eye out for any price drops.

Also, i'm flying from Luton to Romania tomorrow for a week or so - i wonder if i can pick one up duty free or cheap whilst out there?

(let me know if anyone wants me to pick anything up for them!)

Soldato
Used the gear s3 frontier for the day and first impressions are good, great build quality, feels Premium, loads of features.

Hardest part is choosing a watch face. There are so many on the various apps.

Soldato
Used the gear s3 frontier for the day and first impressions are good, great build quality, feels Premium, loads of features.

Hardest part is choosing a watch face. There are so many on the various apps.

Battery life is good I get 3.5 days out of mine with AOD off ..2.5 with it on

Soldato
Can someone help with this small problem. I want to buy some Gear S3 apps but my bank does not support Samsung pay.
With Google I just buy a Google play card from my local shop. I can't find a pre paid card for Samsung.

So how do I go about buying apps from Samsung?

Soldato
Can someone help with this small problem. I want to buy some Gear S3 apps but my bank does not support Samsung pay.
With Google I just buy a Google play card from my local shop. I can't find a pre paid card for Samsung.

So how do I go about buying apps from Samsung?

You have to set up an account with Samsung and then use any bank card

Soldato
Now that sounds good. Have you got any info or link to how I would do this please?

I did try to look in the options of the galaxy app but couldn't see one.

I can't remember when I added it but it gives me option so pay via paypal or card when I try to purchase an app or watchface

Back
Top Bottom