SN78SH7 shuttle anyone?

Associate
No was downloading them from the shuttle website.

Am i better off getting them from the nvidea website?

Case is pretty crowded now

p1051546.jpg

Just put the cover on, gpu seems to hang around 68 degrees.
Done some googling and that doesnt seem unusual apparently!!??

Associate
Been talking to a mate who claims to know about computers. He rekons theres something odd going on. Had me take a shot of my memory with cpuz.

Doesnt really mean much to me but what do you make of it?

cpuz.png

Associate
No luck, Drivers have got rid of the unrecognised coprocessor I had in the device manager.

Ram still remains the same. Suggestions for next step please?

Associate
ugh just got taught a lesson about messing with stuff i dont understand. Changed some of the ram timings and it wouldnt boot. Had to remove the battery from the mobo to rest the bios. Lucky they have the battery in such a convenient position eh!

Drive wise i have a Sony BDU-X10S blu ray drive
and WD cavier green 1TB

Soldato
OP
ugh just got taught a lesson about messing with stuff i dont understand. Changed some of the ram timings and it wouldnt boot. Had to remove the battery from the mobo to rest the bios. Lucky they have the battery in such a convenient position eh!

Drive wise i have a Sony BDU-X10S blu ray drive
and WD cavier green 1TB

happens to us all... i will be back home later and will show my settings. So i presume both your drives are SATA?

Associate
cheers for the input, i don't see how a duel card can fit in this case?

yep! apparently so, read it in a few reviews (eg. http://uk.shuttle.com/awards_detail.jsp?award_id=1037 )- but it covers up the other pci slot so wont be able to use that

anyways i'm not really too tecchy, but hope tom-17 sorts out the issues he has with his shuttle atm! i'll keep an eye on the thread :D mine arrives in a week

Back
Top Bottom