Snowpiercer | Netflix

Associate
Yeah this is probably something that's very much overlooked. Some carriages they've managed to squeeze an entire bar+dancefloor area, with one even having an aquarium. Whilst you look at the carriage with the classroom and can see windows on both sides where the width is no wider than two 2-child desks with a walkway between.

I figured that most of the carriages where multiple levels, so the ones at the top would be thinner?

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/026/822/834/4k/alex-nice-003.jpg?1589827416

Last edited:
Soldato
Only found out about this series a week ago and binged it already. I thought it was very well done. I liked the movie as it had that kind of gritty appeal.

Glad that the second is coming very rapidly!

Soldato
I figured that most of the carriages where multiple levels, so the ones at the top would be thinner?

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/026/822/834/4k/alex-nice-003.jpg?1589827416

Yes, I think there is three levels.

Top level - from which you typically see windows on both sides (classroom, class 3 cafeteria, etc)
Middle level - Biggest rooms, not all have windows (nightclub, aquarium, etc).
Lower level - Maintenance underneath all carriages.

Depending on the type of carriage the walk ways bay be on one side.

Caporegime
I thought he was already dead but I guess I should watch that trailer... Lol.

I'm already guessing he's just a virtual Sean bean in those silly morgue esq. Pods.

Omg now I've watched it... Lololol.
Yay! Posh Sean bean is best Sean bean.

Soldato
Fully on board, the first series was great. The addition of Mr Bean makes for better in my eyes.

I guess he's going he's going to be rather angry, after she nicked his train.

Associate
So started the first season and was good until,
Women =your not smart enough to plug this in,
Male = OK you go plug that in save the train.
Women = OK done saved humanity by plugging this in.
Male= OK we gonna take credit now toxix masculinity yee haw.

Soldato
OP
There's a warning at the start of episode 2 so you'll know what's coming.

Already setting what I think will be the 'drop' at the end of the season in episode 2, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out but I do hope it's not going to turn into who can betray who for the middle episodes.

Soldato
Yeah, but season 1 had to set the scene. Isn't a follow on from the movie, so was quite nice for them to expand on the classes and see more of the carriages etc.

The only problem I have is you know Mr Wilford is going to die, I mean Sean Bean is playing him :p

Caporegime
He doesn't want roles where he dies though unless he changed his mind
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9957678/sean-bean-killed-on-screen-rejecting-roles/
Sean, 60, said: “I’ve turned down stuff. I’ve said, ‘They know my character’s going to die because I’m in it!’
“I just had to cut that out and start surviving, otherwise it was all a bit predictable.

“I did do one job and they said, ‘We’re going to kill you’, and I was like, ‘Oh no!’ and then they said, ‘Well, can we injure you badly?’ and I was like, ‘OK, so long as I stay alive this time’.

so I guess there's hope lol....

Back
Top Bottom