So err, What’s Happened to the Princess of Wales?

Soldato
I feel sorry for the woman but her hope for others with the condition falls on deaf ears with me. Perhaps she should take a ticket and get in line with the rest of the populace for cancer related treatments.
Your attitude stinks mate.

Her family has had all manner of guff thrown at it in recent weeks. She's largely forced to admit to the world what is wrong and all you can say is take a ticket.

Soldato
Maybe I’ll just do a Kate and find a wealthy partner. What exactly did she do very well again?

Kate had wealth long before marrying William.... Being a part of the royal family is nothing to do with everyone's opportunity to get private medical cover. It's not even that expensive. People just want to pay as little as possible whilst moaning at others who are more successful. It's all a bit pathetic really.

Soldato
I’m not making it sounds like anything? I’ve just stated that she is going to get treated infinitely better than most of us can ever dream of and she’ll be comfortable.

To blame her would be stupid. But it’s just as bad acting as if she’s going to have a cancer experience just as bad as any other regular individual, because she won’t. Is that her ‘fault’? No. But the fact just because she’s shacked up with the ‘right’ person and will get treatment many would kill for is bonkers to me

Though if you wish to put them on a pedestal above the rest of the population and think they’re deserving of this special treatment I’m not going to try and change your opinion

Millions in the UK get some advantage or other, its just the way it is and always has been. My cousin had private tuition all his youth because his mom was a bank manager. And when he went to Uni, all his fees and rent was paid without him lifting a finger. All because mom had a high paid job, thats just how it is.

Soldato
So so many other thousands with private medical cover.

Are you suggesting no one should have private medical care?

No. No I’ve not said that? I don’t begrudge people for having private cover. I myself have various insurances on myself since becoming a parent.

But for every person with a plan in place there are going to be more without.

Do forgive me if I have more sympathy for someone who has worked their entire life, doesn’t live in a palace and is going to have to join a queue because they’re unable to afford private healthcare.

Soldato
I’m not making it sounds like anything? I’ve just stated that she is going to get treated infinitely better than most of us can ever dream of and she’ll be comfortable.

To blame her would be stupid. But it’s just as bad acting as if she’s going to have a cancer experience just as bad as any other regular individual, because she won’t. Is that her ‘fault’? No. But the fact just because she’s shacked up with the ‘right’ person and will get treatment many would kill for is bonkers to me

Though if you wish to put them on a pedestal above the rest of the population and think they’re deserving of this special treatment I’m not going to try and change your opinion
Don’t waste your time. There’s folk in here so desperate to be someone’s ‘subject’ that they’d put the ‘royal’ family’s well being before their own.

I have the utmost sympathy for Kate in the same way I have the utmost sympathy for anyone suffering from cancer - more so for the average Joe who won’t get anywhere near the same level of treatment.

Avoiding the news like the plague - it’ll be full of eejits who don’t the woman bawling their eyes out like she’s family.

Should be a media blackout now the news has broke and let the woman alone to undergo here treatment.

Soldato
Your attitude stinks mate.

Her family has had all manner of guff thrown at it in recent weeks. She's largely forced to admit to the world what is wrong and all you can say is take a ticket.
Dude really? I took umbrage at her inference to others suffering the same condition in her statement. Nothing more or else. I've no interest in recent weeks or guff.

Soldato
Millions in the UK get some advantage or other, its just the way it is and always has been. My cousin had private tuition all his youth because his mom was a bank manager. And when he went to Uni, all his fees and rent was paid without him lifting a finger. All because mom had a high paid job, thats just how it is.

The difference being your cousins mother had worked hard to get to that position. She didn’t just shack up with a prince, did she?

I’ve absolute zero beef with someone paying for private healthcare and I’ve never said that.

The royal family are going to get the best care because…. They’re the royal family. Not because they’ve worked hard and earn that privilege. Just because they were born into it

Soldato
Don’t waste your time. There’s folk in here so desperate to be someone’s ‘subject’ that they’d put the ‘royal’ family’s well being before their own.

Hilarious, don’t think anyone has made any such argument.

The onlt irrational perspective is having some kind of misplaced bitterness towards someone because they are having private medical care, when some people aren’t.

Just like some people will eat tonight because they can afford it and some won’t.

Or some people will have a bed to sleep in and some won’t.

All I see is a young mother at 42 with cancer, and I wish her the best. Having some kind of bitterness towards the fact she will get private medical care seems nonsensical to me.

Soldato
The royal family are going to get the best care because…. They’re the royal family. Not because they’ve worked hard and earn that privilege. Just because they were born into it

They do actually work though. More than a lot of people. I wouldn’t want their position, with the lack of privacy, the requirement to always do everything ‘right’ and so on.

Soldato
Unlike her, he and the other millions living with the disease they likely wouldn’t have a choice.

I feel bad for her but I don’t see why Ive had 5 separate notifications ping off on my phone about it.

She’s going to have some of, if not the best, healthcare this country has. She’ll be comfortable and that alone is better than most will get
This is only pinging because societies morons lit up the internet and caused havoc over a photoshopped image.

I’m no royalist but no person should be forced to announce a diagnosis in such a public manner especially as she says, she was protecting the children.

Twitter and Tiktok are cesspools.

Soldato
The difference being your cousins mother had worked hard to get to that position. She didn’t just shack up with a prince, did she?

I’ve absolute zero beef with someone paying for private healthcare and I’ve never said that.

Did Kate steal William from you? You sound rather bitter, what's up hun? x

Soldato
Did Kate steal William from you? You sound rather bitter, what's up hun? x

She ain’t gonna nosh you off for defending her so much.

Imagine being upset because I just think it’s absurd they’ll get such good treatment for doing bugger all whilst most others won’t get it

I even said I feel sad for the woman. I lost my grandfather to cancer, my grandmother had it, but beat it. There’s a chance I’ll probably get it.

Doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to think it’s absurd they’ll get treatment even people with private healthcare won’t get

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom