So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Don
Doubt it, think he needs to rebuild his career now. Ironic he should leave Leeds for job security for at Boro!

Carvahal of Sheff Wednesday also gone. Neither boards enjoyed the Sheff Wed vs Boro game yesterday then :p

Soldato
Game of Death!! I can't understand Monk going, out of the three relegated teams, boro were doing the best, and had a full rebuild over the summer, after a disastrous last season. I'll never understand why clubs take on project type managers, and then never see it out.

Don
Game of Death!! I can't understand Monk going, out of the three relegated teams, boro were doing the best, and had a full rebuild over the summer, after a disastrous last season. I'll never understand why clubs take on project type managers, and then never see it out.

Correct, although I can't speak I was losing confidence with TC for us but he has since turned it round somewhat!

At least Sheff Wed/Aston Villa/Bristol C etc gave their managers a chance to turn things round.

Don
Something has obviously gone on behind the scenes. Gibson is an excellent chairman & owner overall, very bizarre Monk has gone.

Gibson has to be questioned with his decision making in the past few years, their signings under Karanka and Monk...someone signs them off, we brought in Victor Orta who was apparently responsible for the poor acquisitions there last season, yet at us he has founded some great, cheap Championship talent.

Pullis won't go down well with the fans at all, neither.

Gibson has brought in the likes of Strachan, Mowbray, Monk, etc

Don
Can't believe we come back to win today, we're playing awful but still grinding out wins...

I thought we were okay but lacked some cutting edge, Burton gave Hernandez waaaay to much room to dictate play, we just didn't have the intelligence for him to pass too.

Lasogga needs to learn to use his strength/body, he's woeful in the air/holding it up.

We still need some attacking signings for depth, the minute we went behind I thought that is it as we have no plan B but we persevered and scored two great goals.

Associate
I thought we were okay but lacked some cutting edge, Burton gave Hernandez waaaay to much room to dictate play, we just didn't have the intelligence for him to pass too.

Lasogga needs to learn to use his strength/body, he's woeful in the air/holding it up.

We still need some attacking signings for depth, the minute we went behind I thought that is it as we have no plan B but we persevered and scored two great goals.

When they scored I thought instantly "Oh well, that's that then...". Very pleased to see us finally show some fight after going behind, but after we scored the second I thought we were fortunate to hold onto it.

Agree with Lasogga, not quite strong enough, and for a big man he gets dispossessed far too easy.

On the signings front, it all depends on whether the owner can afford to go 'all-in' this season. In a perfect world we need a winger, striker and left back.

Rumour has it Clayton is on his way back - not sure what type of reaction he'll get from the fans!? He normally gets a ton of stick.

Back
Top Bottom