So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
I can't believe it's 3.5 years since I started this thread and all my fears came true and then some.

Even with a change of ownership we're still a shambles and are now being linked with yet another ex playing hero in Nigel Clough so he can ruin his reputation by managing us.

Derby did the same thing, except we've had better luck lately :p COYR!

Soldato
He got accused of it in the Port Vale game earlier on in the season. I guess Jonny Evans got reprimanded for it not so long ago so not just the foreign guys. Horrible gets!
yep vile, i played rugby for years and and got plenty of sneaky elbows, punches and kicks but if i ever got spat at i dont think i could control myself and walk away

Soldato
One for the Leeds fans:

Has anyone been on the stadium tour, planning on coming up for the Millwall game and maybe the tour in the morning (latest is 10am).

I've done Wembley and Chelsea tours - just wondered if it'll be worth getting up at 5am or not?

Thanks.

No, it's Millwall mate, why'd you want a tour round The Den? :D

Oh, I've misread you. Elland Rd, never done it but if you don't get to Elland Rd often then it's probs worth it

Associate
No, it's Millwall mate, why'd you want a tour round The Den? :D

Oh, I've misread you. Elland Rd, never done it but if you don't get to Elland Rd often then it's probs worth it

Wouldn't fancy it at The Den mate! Haha!

We get up as much as we can but this season we've only managed the odd game here and there - wish we lived closer!

Ended up getting the stadium tour tickets as a late xmas present for my Dad, looking forward to it (and hopefully the three points).

Back
Top Bottom