So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
TC has been incredibly unlucky with injuries and stupid suspensions, but there's no way he's surviving this season.

Really need this season to end now, no exaggeration but we'll do well now not to be pulled into the relegation battle.

Soldato
TC has been incredibly unlucky with injuries and stupid suspensions, but there's no way he's surviving this season.

Really need this season to end now, no exaggeration but we'll do well now not to be pulled into the relegation battle.

Really? We've got to give managers more than a season, the team has shown glimpses of brilliance this season, it's also showed TC's naivety with certain tactical setups home & away, that doesn't mean the team and the manager can't progress next year. Let's see what these new signings are like as well.

Don
Really? We've got to give managers more than a season, the team has shown glimpses of brilliance this season, it's also showed TC's naivety with certain tactical setups home & away, that doesn't mean the team and the manager can't progress next year. Let's see what these new signings are like as well.

Who is responsible for the complete lack of discipline?

How can we be so good defensively, especially from set pieces last season to being absolutely atrocious at them?

We haven't been brilliant, we've played well against woeful sides. We have been well and truly found out and teams can just bully us, TC has done nothing to change the formation and the club have done nothing to help him out in the transfer market.
We are picking up young kids left, right and centre but not buying players where we are short, how did we not pick up a CB before the window closed?! Absolutely woeful planning. Why have we not replaced Ayling when he was out for the season, why is Cooper still near out starting 11 when not suspended. Forshaw playing CB too was the last straw as far as I am concerned.
We're losing out identity as Ian Harte mentioned this week.

Granted, it's not all TC's fault, I can see now why Orta was sacked off from Boro though. Alioski and Saiz can't excuse all the poor decisions he's made. TC has no help but is responsible for the on field antics and we're getting battered each game.

Last edited:
Associate

I see what you’re saying but it's just not working, the glimpses of brilliance are feeling like a distant memory.

It's the same problem we had under Monk, absolutely no plan B when it starts going wrong. The biggest issues we have are discipline and concentration, far too many suspensions and total unwillingness to fight. Both of these attributes should be driven into the players by the manager/head coach. I hate the idea of swapping manager every 6 months, but something needs to give... Obviously I really hope he proves me wrong!

The only positive out of the last couple of games is that Forshaw looks a quality player, wouldn't be suprised if he's captain next season.

Associate
We are picking up young kids left, right and centre but not buying players where we are short, how did we not pick up a CB before the window closed?! Absolutely woeful planning.

Why is Cooper still near out starting 11 when not suspended.

Crazy decision making bearing in mind Pontus is one yellow from a two game ban as well...

Cooper was suspended according to Twitter, believe he's back for the Sheffield United game.

No idea why they didn't look at recalling Lewie Coyle either, he's been superb whilst on loan at Fleetwood.

Associate
Doubt he'd want to leave Fulham and seriously doubt we have the money, but I'd love Slaviša Jokanović.

If not, Marco Silva? Not sure he'd be willing to drop down to the Championship after managing in the PL, but you never know...

Back
Top Bottom