So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
Saiz, Berardi and Cooper all back in the squad for Derby on Wednesday.

No excuses now, let's hope Heckingbottom has installed some much needed discipline into the squad.

Unfortunate last night. Heading up to Elland Road on Saturday for the third year in a row... although I've come done with the flu shortly after each of the other trips :confused:

Associate
Unfortunate last night. Heading up to Elland Road on Saturday for the third year in a row... although I've come done with the flu shortly after each of the other trips :confused:

Not looking forward to playing you after your 5-0 demolition of Birmingham... Pretty sure it's finally going to be 'season over' for us (ever the optimist).

Allergic to the fresh Yorkshire air perhaps? ;)

Don
I am not expecting much but we now having not to lose so I hope we play with some more freedom. Hecky is getting to know our players and despite not having a win yet we know we would have been rolled over in the past three games under TC. It's not been an easy start for him, Boro next up after Brentford!

Associate
Attempting to get an away ticket for the Reading game, but highly doubt I'll be lucky enough.

Fingers crossed!

Edit: Managed to actually get a ticket, first 'official' away day for me! Every time I've seen Leeds away I've had to sit quiet in the home end. :p

Last edited:
Don
Good win for us, first half we were second best but impressed with second trying to get a second goal. Hecky is certainly a lot more intelligent with his lineup and subs. Quite clear Orta isn't picking the team too.

Soldato
The referee today though...
The officiating in general. Your goal had 3 of you offside. We were all sat in line with it in the away end and couldn't believe the decision. The same with the Saiz elbow. Should have been a red. Apparently even your commentators were shocked by it.

Someone on our forum said Lasogga was offside for that decision when the ref didn't allow advantage, but he looked on to me. Couldn't believe how lucky we were then. I recall him doing the same thing a few minutes later, again in our favour, but then made a similar call against us. Awful refereeing.

Don't think we deserved anything from the game. Although we started brightly and were very unfortunate to go behind, we then reacted to it poorly and couldn't get back into the game. Some good tactics by Heck and some generally rubbish play from us - simple passing and movement that we rely on to dominate sides was missing from our game.

Generally A crap day out all in all.

Back
Top Bottom