So the old man just walked in on me.. (clean post)

getting a bit of seman on them, which is totally germ free and is actually healthy for you, isn't that big of a deal.

Eat it instead.

Efficient.

23298302.png

My ex's mum walked in on us, didnt bother me in the slightest... infact I actually brought it up at the dinner table whilst the father and 2 brothers were pressent.... I dont see why I should be embarassed about life lol, these things happen :p

My ex's mum walked in on us, didnt bother me in the slightest... infact I actually brought it up at the dinner table whilst the father and 2 brothers were pressent.... I dont see why I should be embarassed about life lol, these things happen :p

What did you say?

Key word here being "ex" I believe

Next time he is out pack your stuff and go -- leave your old life behind -- never see or speak to anyone you know again -- when your father eventually dies turn up at his grave and masturbate on the headstone -- victory?

Back
Top Bottom