So the old man just walked in on me.. (clean post)

You shouldn't be embarassed about that sort of stuff.

I'm the same age as you and has the girlfriend stop over on Saturday night last weekend. We had a couple of rounds on Sunday morning, as you do.

Mum stuck her head around my door last night to let me know that my bed knocks :p I wasn't embaraased.

'Did you know your bed knocks?'
'When?'
'Sunday morning'
'Oh, yeah probably'
'Did you know?'
'Yeah, just don't really care'

:cool:

Bit different to being caught palming your johnson though...

Got caught by my girlfriends mum while she was on top, thing is my girlfriends house is quite small so when i stay over we sleep on an airbed in the living room.

Her Mum starts to walk down stairs and we hear her so my girlfriend dives off, collects up all the clothes and chucks the covers over us just before her mum walks through the door without knocking. :mad:

What makes it worse is that she only came downstairs to get her friggen polo's.

What makes it even worse is that she sent a text to my girlfriend 2 minutes later saying "you can carry on now! ;)" MOOD SHATTERED!!!! lmao :\

Always have radar mode on at the parent's though, my stepdad had a tendancy of just walking into my room without knocking before my mum told him off haha.

Last edited:
This reminded me of a near miss actually! When I was like 16/17 me and an ex were drunk and mid . . . well you know and I hear my door open so we just lay there and don't move and my dad says to my mum "its ok . . . even if they were awake they would be too drunk to do anything"

I was lying there like:
20110128203738!Trollface.png

I have been caught a few time

twice by the ex gf daughter who was hot as well she looked like charlie lane ( look on the search engine of your choice for her)

After she caught us she flashed me a couple of time another stoy in its self

Another EX's pervy step dad walked in on us a few times but i mean he was wierd like fred west wierd me and him had words resulted in me given him a few slaps

But never been caught doing palm and her five daughters though never

Back
Top Bottom