So the old man just walked in on me.. (clean post)

those who recommend talking to him...what do you guys even mean rofl :D

"Hey day, what you saw...its perfectly natural, everybody does it, okay? I just wanted to talk to you so as to not scar you for your life, it's natural and healthy, do no fear it"? :p

How could I?

My brother once walked in on me getting a handjob from a girlfriend. I was so surprised that things... um... ended rather abruptly. Mercifully I'd heard him on the creaky floorboard outside scant seconds before, so had pulled the covers over myself, but he then hung about for ages talking while I tried not to glow suspiciously.

It's not the catching you doing the deed I would be worried about, it's the fact that he probably saw "Gordon Ramsey Midget Beastlove snuff xxx 4" on your screen

so embarrassed about your Dad but willing to share with everyone of the 1000's of members of this forum?

He's probably just as embarrassed as you but knew it could happen 1 day!

ew. :(

i do remember someone i knew as a teenager was really keen to try it..... you can't be right in the head for seriously contemplating it.

Hey, as long as you win...... or lose. Hold on, how do you 'win' at a game of soggy biscuit, usually in a race if you come first, you win. Usually if you come first in this race, you'd lose, but in actual fact you win by not winning the biscuit. Oh man, this games confusing.

You're right, cant be right in the head to contemplate it, i can't even do that!

Back
Top Bottom