So, this post office palaver then

Associate
Suddenly remembered? :D

For those of us not able to have this on, what's happening? I sincerely hope she's getting absolutely destroyed.

Various people have called her out i.e "speaking absolute rubbish" being in "LalaLand" "humbug". Laughter and jeering from the public gallery when she suggested she had put the post masters interests first etc

Also pointing out she clearly isnt stupid so how could anyone believe she totally missed what was going on around her etc

Some of the above said immediatley after she has started snuffling i.e zero sympathy.

Caporegime
@iamtheoneneo you can laugh if you like but let's check back and see who was right - I'd suggest she'll probably be charged by police or be facing a charge of content of parliament before this time next year.

Associate
Watch the last 30 minutes of the final session - an absolute masterclass in layup & slam-dunking an evasive witness:

(it's also a fantastic demonstration of the depth and level of detail the lawyers & researchers go to, in preparation for the cross-examinations)

Thoroughly enjoyed that, she managed to remember when she could put the boot into one of her ex colleagues (lifestyle difficulties) but when it was her turn.. I can't remember, I don't recall bla bla, her email was appalling especially so when they knew by this point that horizon was could be accessed remotely and had bugs.

Associate
Thoroughly enjoyed that, she managed to remember when she could put the boot into one of her ex colleagues (lifestyle difficulties) but when it was her turn.. I can't remember, I don't recall bla bla, her email was appalling especially so when they knew by this point that horizon was could be accessed remotely and had bugs.
I don't know why everyone's being so mean to her, she's obviously very sorry.....she was caught.

Soldato
Have they ever disclosed what exactly the horizon software bug was such that account inconsistencies existed ... was it just introducing random numbers into the accounts under some trigger situation;
ie what was the lesson with respect to software development.

Associate
Have they ever disclosed what exactly the horizon software bug was such that account inconsistencies existed ... was it just introducing random numbers into the accounts under some trigger situation;
ie what was the lesson with respect to software development.
I seem to remember it been something along the lines that the system wold recognise a PO had sold, for example 100 stamps and therefore expect the money for that sale, but in certain circumstances would not reduce the stock level (so the PO branch now owed for the 100 stamps & the 100 stamps the system falsly believed were in stock). This would happen when their were conection issues between the terminals and servers.

Back
Top Bottom