Solar panel production figures

We currently have a monthly average of 294kwhs…..to reach system target of 3.2mwh for the year, we need an average of 266, so we well in front of that for now. But we still have oct, nov, dec to come

Thought today was going to be great
Was proper sunny at lunchtime, then slowly got worse and worse throughout afternoon
Ended up on 18.6 which means month is 476.7, 69 needed for forecast so under 14 per day needed
Should be ok, april was 505.7 so its in sight
yeah sun tanked for me early as well :(

image.png

Weirdly I think July is going to produce less than not only June but also May! :o

I did say May was usually the best month a while back.

You would think with how much this stuff costs there would be some kind of internal storage for readings to send off.

Victron does, and you can even add an SD card to expand the storage, but then Victron is a whole more expensive.

PS Currently averaging 36.1 a day for the month, well down.

Last edited:
we have had sporadic bursts of sunshine, we may get to double figures. But i need that for the next 4 days just to beat april. Start of august not looking good either
Good luck

Currently at 3.5 here, I am just happy if I can get to at least 80% battery filled per day as that means it will last overnight, I am still on EON waiting for handover documentation from installer. Debating whether to just switch over to octopus now then just wait it out for the handover package stuff.

Edit
For those with batteries and history does your overnight idle battery and load powers match or come close?

For those with no batteries does your grid+load power match or come close?

Really don't understand why idle consumption has gone up by nearly 100w my end and cant find any images on google for comparions.

Edit 2
Nevermind on that, finally got an reply to email I sent off through that the extra consumption is from the AIO/Gateway but it is excluded from the load for some reason, I asked them for specific info on each unit and for it to be added to teh datasheet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom