Solar panel production figures

Good luck

Currently at 3.5 here, I am just happy if I can get to at least 80% battery filled per day as that means it will last overnight, I am still on EON waiting for handover documentation from installer. Debating whether to just switch over to octopus now then just wait it out for the handover package stuff.
if you're going to export a lot and have batteries ocotopus flux is definately the way to go :)

the weather hasn't been great this month but this is what i've been getting
xiH0IzWaQkuLJTTaRkyDcg.png

Looking pretty bleak for me for tomorrow, hopefully sun comes out for a while nice and strong, at least 5 or 6 hours at least would be nice so I can get some charge to battery, had a 3 hour break in being able to see any new info this afternoon and last report from cloud is from 6pm and battery was at 26%, I guess it got depleted as ive just started drawing from grid.

Its really annoying as I got twice as many walls between router and sky box and its twice as far on 2.4ghz and yet that is rock solid.

Last edited:
Not done TOO badly today so far, already beaten yesterday which was my worst day yet, I just want the sun out for another 2-3 hours to top battery up, pretty please weather gods.

image.png

Can't check what the actual numbers are after travel time and whatnot because im still trying to trouble shoot this

image.png

Both the inverter and gateway are connected to the network and I can ping the inverter, currently in communication with GE.

Last edited:
We've hit the 6 month mark since we got the panels and battery installed and the savings have been remarkable. In that time we've used 1932kWh but consumed just 265kWh from the grid. We've also exported 1069kWh.

That means our bill including the standing charge and SEG was £122 instead of £712, so an 83% fall. Theoretically if we'd have had Octopus Flux for all of that time, our 6 month bill would have been -£17 and that's without any off peak charging and peak exporting which we can now do.

That's a payback time of around 9 years. Not too bad!

Not quite 6 months since the additional system was installed, that will be in late August.

But the last 6 months are 5.47 MWh generated, and almost pretty much 4 MWh exported, consumption stands at 3 MWh, oh and 2.38 MWh imported.

There is some errors in the above, as the system wasn't fully functional for a while, so all SolarEdge generation was assumed to have been consumed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom