Solar panel production figures

11.88 today, slightly wispy clouds knocked me back a little as they took about 200w off the peak

Still at 115kwh for the month vs target of 175kwh.
Average is at 7.64 a day with an average of 4.7 needed rest of month to hit target

Next 3 days look pretty poor. Don't look further out really as I don't think its accurate enough

What size system you have again?

Ahhhhhh ok, I wondered if it was shading as you are getting quite ahead of me now but I'm only on a 4.5kwh system.

So I should be about 20% in front of you daily.
Im getting a little clipping but not its late afternoon. Will continue all year apart from the very height of the sun I suspect.
I was at 95% of potential due to this shading in projections which will likely be cautious I think.

even so - 16:00-20:00 is the biggest demand on grid, so should just use your batteries plus grid.I dont ever charge my batteries from grid as i'm also on a standard flat rate tarriff currently.
Oh I understand that. Quite aware of working with and around Triad warnings with the 9MW we produce at work but I didn't get solar to help the grid out. The miniscule margins they run at are of their own making.
I did this to reduce my monthly outgoings and help save the planet.

Oh I understand that. Quite aware of working with and around Triad warnings with the 9MW we produce at work but I didn't get solar to help the grid out. The miniscule margins they run at are of their own making.
I did this to reduce my monthly outgoings and help save the planet.
Then just use your batteries to the max and never charge from the grid in that case until such time as you move to a off peak style tariff.

Back
Top Bottom