Solar panel production figures

Wonder if iwrox has a system like mine, it treats battery output as generation in reported figures (input isnt negative)

Its why I don't supply live data since I would start "generating" at 4:30am :)
not really sure....because ive looked at his output figures and he's been producing 4.4kwhs on a 4.2kwh system, it all seems a bit odd. Surely if it was battery output, he would be producing well into the evening, but he doesnt.

not really sure....because ive looked at his output figures and he's been producing 4.4kwhs on a 4.2kwh system, it all seems a bit odd. Surely if it was battery output, he would be producing well into the evening, but he doesnt.

mine could do the same, max charge / discharge rate is 5.5kwh from either or combined sources

It seems to be a bit of logic from many of the far east based suppliers. I think they dont really grid charge like we do

Sun ducking in and out here, not really supposed to be.
Not enough to be positive in generation over usage, but its taken a lot of the edge off the battery usage.
About 11:30 my generation will shoot up typically so if the sun stays out around then I may suck in a few kwh which would be nice.

Really suspect iwrox has a system like mine. Mine for example says yield today is 4.6kwh and thats what I would data export if I linked the API.
Reality is thats about 3khw from battery and 1.6 from actual generation.

Last edited:
3.4kW peak today and 8.9kWh total with some clipping when the battery was full and I'm still not setup to export.
Once I realised, I roasted some veg, and did some laundry to make use of the brief sunny spell but I over did it slightly with the tumbledrier :D

Starting to think already that I don't have as much battery capacity as I could do with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom