Sony Xperia 1 II - A return to form for Sony?

Soldato
Random question, can anyone see loads of white dots all over the screen if they turn it slightly sideways in bright light or outside in day light ?

Soldato
Shortly after posting supposedly my order had a technical issue and I had to redo it. Still got the guaranteed headphones.

Does anyone know how to change the LED notification colour? Found it for WhatsApp up looking to change snapchat. Is it only via a third app?

Soldato
I changed WhatsApps to green in the programme, sure I changed something else too blue.
But mostly things just come through white.

Also my auto do not disturb never turns off in the morning, actually it did it once on Friday, when I had a day of and woke me up! Lol

Associate
How are people getting on with video sound? Mine is getting some very loud static type noise when filming in cinema pro or the normal camera. This is an example similar to what I'm experiencing streamable.com/mj40ls

I'm debating whether or not to get a replacement or is it a problem that everyone is having?

Associate
How are people getting on with video sound? Mine is getting some very loud static type noise when filming in cinema pro or the normal camera. This is an example similar to what I'm experiencing streamable.com/mj40ls

I'm debating whether or not to get a replacement or is it a problem that everyone is having?

When I had one of these - I had the same issue (probably louder than that example too). I read lots did so think it's just a hardware/software issue across all devices?

Associate
When I had one of these - I had the same issue (probably louder than that example too). I read lots did so think it's just a hardware/software issue across all devices?

I've spoken to a few people who have the same problem so hopefully it'll get fixed in the next software update.

Just been told my phone was going straight to voicemail. Turning aeroplane mode on and off reset this, problem with phone or three?

No idea how long it's gone on for.

I'm using an EE sim and receiving calls has been fine. Could you try another sim to see if the problem happens with that?

Soldato
Headphones not turned up. O2 can't help, said I should have them by now.
Emailed the distribution company, waiting for an answer....
No phone numbers to call for the right department, spoke to someone who couldn't help......
I guess they don't make these free things easy for a reason, but slightly annoying as it's half the reason I went for this phone.

Back
Top Bottom