Sony Xperia 1 II - A return to form for Sony?

Soldato
Can't install....need WiFi for a 75mb update LOL

Update done, said WiFi calling installed, but how do you enable as I tried a call with only WiFi on and it didn't work?

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't install....need WiFi for a 75mb update LOL

Update done, said WiFi calling installed, but how do you enable as I tried a call with only WiFi on and it didn't work?

Is WiFi set as main priority? If you open the phone icon then press the dots top right and settings. Calls then WiFi calling. Make sure the calling preference is set to WiFi.

Soldato
yeah, O2 sim in phone, MyO2 says I have it setup, but I cannot see anything on the phone itself

y4mPQCgFzdQdE3Ih3yvkiAZfpranr8Y1DaPLfZAI05UxBkB_yS2Xgbyl-xDlb1TO2tme0t9k9Fu09DQYC-eLsEIZbEqmPGRwnnjCManpbST0Qi-_v9LLYuz7oUiW62brNsonz5FtSVfWQERO05iduLAwOTfJKOqDHbL32IGuM4P1G-A9NMZ5qE7ee3ds2DoxECZSy6rs0XtzQEWxM7FRdVn-g

Soldato
I may may need to ask in an Xperia forum.

Still no notification when phone is plugged in on how long it will take to charge or anything on lock screen that it is charging. Just the small battery top right with the lightening icon to show charge.

Outlook, used to emails, vibrates every time an email comes in even though it's set not to. This also vibrate also happens when in DND.

Soldato
yeah, O2 sim in phone, MyO2 says I have it setup, but I cannot see anything on the phone itself

What happens if you go into settings then just search wifi calling at the top. Does anything come up, as you need to switch it on in there first.

Soldato
I may may need to ask in an Xperia forum.

Still no notification when phone is plugged in on how long it will take to charge or anything on lock screen that it is charging. Just the small battery top right with the lightening icon to show charge.

Outlook, used to emails, vibrates every time an email comes in even though it's set not to. This also vibrate also happens when in DND.

If you go settings then search lock screen preferences. At the bottom under show all notifications, is that set to show all ?

Soldato
Mine shows the time when charging.

https://imgur.com/Jljd1yX

One thing i cant seem to get to work is the phone to link via Bluetooth to a Chromebook.

What's your settings?

Also screen protectors. What's everyone using? The one from amazon I bought sucks, doesn't fit correctly and every review left on it says the same. Sadly all amazon products appear to be saying the same thing.

Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom