**** Sony Xperia Z3 ****

Soldato
Just updated last night, but now all my apps on the SD card wont work.
Limited to website at work, so struggling to google a fix.
Any ideas?

Edit - working now, just needed some time to sort its self out it looks like.

Last edited:
Soldato
What did they do with the no sounds option.

All i can do is have rining or vibrate. I used to have a choice of three, ring, vibrate, silence.

I can see some 'do not distubr' settings in the menu, but dont know how to active it?

Associate
i always had the idea of premium when i see sony phones until i bought z3plus/z4 that idea went straight into the trash can. sony build garbage phones that overheat causing camera to shutdown, battery drain like crazy, speakers are useless you can hardly hear anything until you increase volume to the max. even the newly released xperia x overheat to the point camera will shutdown sorry sony can't make good phones

https://youtu.be/QNweHTAVUg4

maj

maj

Soldato
Upgraded my phone to 'M' today and do like some of the new features I've seen/tried. Sadly won't be able to take advantage of usb-c but hey-ho.

One thing I have noticed though is that if I have a text notification on my lock screen for example, unlock my phone and lock it again without reading the text message, it is gone from the lock screen when I lock my phone again. Even the blue LED flashing light goes. Not sure if I just need to adjust some settings somewhere though.

Soldato
My screen has started to come away from the phone :( and the top speaker has gone really quiet, I really like the Z3 but build quality just doesn't seem up to scratch.

Agreed, it's been a fantastic phone, but I've had to get my headphone jack repaired three times, the screen repaired when it started coming away, and it's now not charging totally reliably. I think I've had it fixed for the last time, will have to find a new phone when it finally dies. V poor given that I've only had it 18 months.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
my vodafone contract is up in 8 weeks so they have started sending me stuff to tempt me

the phone is still in perfect condition, is still fast, camera is still decent, and all the new contracts seem wildly expensive! am seriously think about just gettting pay as you go sim until something that is really exciting comes along

any decent sim only deals with a proper amount of data on them?

Associate
How much do people pay Sony to replace their phone screen. I dropped it and smashed so now I can still see the phone working but unresponsive to touch.

The body is also bent so may need replaced.

I also have a problem with the flap being loose so fear it may no longer be waterproof. Has anyone got an estimate of the above or past experience.

Thinking of going to a local shop to get it done. Was quoted 80 for the lot.

Back
Top Bottom