Spec me an LED Torch

Well the 31 is rated at 700 meters throw, that's rather mouth watering! The TN10 looks really good too, the perfect EDC and great runtime from NiMH batteries too.

I'm gonna order the cool white I think. The 31 comes in a flight case as well!

Thrunite combo ordered! Came to £86 inc shipping.

Time to put the VG-10 up for sale I guess! Where do you guys recommend selling? Torches aren't allowed in MM iirc :/

Is ebay no good for selling lights? .

I did show my dad my TK12 today and he was impressed so might be able to offload one to him. But I don't trust him with lithium cells so it would have to be my beloved LD20 :(.

I dont know whether to get rid of the L2P as it could come in useful in future with it taking dropins. Hmm, it was only £20 anyway so I think I will keep it. I might get rid of the nailbender dropin though as the 4500k tint isn't my cup of tea.

I've today come across an issue with an 18700 XTAR cell which is not working and reading 0 volts.

like this

This was one of 2 cells purchased 6 months ago for a friend at work. Charged up and confirmed working at the time and only kept as as a spare.....apparantly not used sincen, though i cannot confirm this :confused:

We are both using xtar Wp2 charger

These are Protected cells....is there a fix?

Last edited:
Eneloop seems to be the go to battery recommendation for non LiOn cells- Someone will be along shortly to go "OI! NO!" if that's wrong though :p

Itchy finger over that TM11, no no no NOPE! I can't buy another light!...

EDIT*
Now that I've seen the price.....

..... :(

Edit2*
Although I can get it on sale for £124...Hmm

Thanking you.

The Zebra doesn't look as cool though and the power button doesn't have a glowing halo. A GLOWING HALO!

Hah! :D

It says the TN31 + T10 is $139. Tempting if that's the torch I was looking at a while back...

Thank for the link, I may go for this and pass the P7 to my son. :)

Back
Top Bottom