Spec me an LED Torch

Cheers.

Just read a review, as both channels are independent I assume I can also charge 2 different cells at the same time.

I'll just use the slow charge for now. May also use it to charge my iPhone tonight :D

Can you guys recommend me a Small to medium size torch up to say 8" with a good range on it? it will be for night shifts doing security so needs to be bright with good range. unto £60? all inc batteries etc

How long should they take to charge? Been 3 hours now and they aren't warm. I'm going out soon so will take them off.

Li-Ion cells don't get warm unless they're being charged fairly fast. if you're using the 500mA setting they'll take a good five or six hours to charge depending on capacity and probably won't rise perceptibly above room temperature :)

Can you guys recommend me a Small to medium size torch up to say 8" with a good range on it? it will be for night shifts doing security so needs to be bright with good range. unto £60? all inc batteries etc

I'm off to bed, I'll let you guys Help Stinky out :)

As above, BC40 :p

It is the perfect guard's torch, it can also double as a baton :p

bc40_holster.jpg

And it's got range!

bc40_beamsup.jpg

bc40 beam shots

img1739z.jpg

country lane unlit

img1737sk.jpg

bc40 130lumen eco-mode 11hours runtime

img1735b.jpg

bc40 830lumen high-mode 1.5 hours runtime :)

great work torch. sturdy yet light in use, tucks under arm easy during tasks, impact resistant to 1.5m, waterproof to 2m and scratchproof mineral lens

Last edited:
thanks guys.

i have ordered :D will have a backup for work now to ;) dam u ocuk lol

ThriceNightly - i couldn't find your email address so i didn't put you down as the referral sorry buddy :( (not sure what that would have given you?)

all done thanks guys. not sure how but i managed to order 2 sets of batteries :/ came to $110 ish all in, slightly more than i wanted but im going on you guys lol

Back
Top Bottom