Spider-Man (PS4)

Soldato
Reviews were much better than I expected so sounds like fans will have a great game on their hands! Still not enough to sway me to part with £50 but will certainly pick it up in the near future! Bet the price holds longer than usual as it's marvel

Associate
"Probably the best Spider-Man game ever done, but still far from perfect. Insomniac has made an excellent sandbox but its repetitiveness and some technical issues make this game a bit less stellar."

Soldato
Yeah it seems like it has a lot of the Arkham Batman games (combat) and bits of sandbox games that have gone before (Infamous, AC/Far Cry towers etc) so it's not re-inventing anything but it is fun to play. Sounds good to me but I'll get it down the road.

Not sure why it's £50 either!

Soldato
Soldato
Yeah it seems like it has a lot of the Arkham Batman games (combat) and bits of sandbox games that have gone before (Infamous, AC/Far Cry towers etc) so it's not re-inventing anything but it is fun to play. Sounds good to me but I'll get it down the road.

Not sure why it's £50 either!

All the new games seem to have gone up in price. I think they are aiming for £49.99 to be the norm now rather than £39.99......

Soldato
All the new games seem to have gone up in price. I think they are aiming for £49.99 to be the norm now rather than £39.99......
It will probably be common place to see 59.99+ next gen I guarantee.

Jim Stirling review sums it up nicely for me and I'm happy to await a small discount. Sounds like it plays really well but suffers from generic open world stuff which I'm not up for right now

Soldato
Reviews are good enough for me and I really like the look of the game but prices have been getting pretty ridiculous lately. I'll wait for a PSN sale or get a physical copy once it gets cheaper, as I usually do. Not even getting RDR2 on release so this'll have to wait as well.

Soldato
I paid £45 ish from Shopto, because I had quite a few points saved up from previous purchases. I agree that games are expensive - they really ought to be £40 - but other than Red Dead Redemption 2 this is probably the only launch day purchase for me between now and next year. I'll end up getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider and AC: Odyssey at some point, but I'll wait until those come down in price or are available second-hand.

Back
Top Bottom