Spiders

I'm terrified of them. On Sunday my car battery was flat, so I popped open the bonnet and there was a tarantula sat on the air con unit. Hit it several times with a tree branch that was on the floor, but now I'm thinking what if it laid eggs and loads of spiders come out of the air vent when I'm driving! Don't want to get back in the car now for a couple of weeks until the danger is over.

Something like that?

I'm terrified of them. On Sunday my car battery was flat, so I popped open the bonnet and there was a tarantula sat on the air con unit. Hit it several times with a tree branch that was on the floor, but now I'm thinking what if it laid eggs and loads of spiders come out of the air vent when I'm driving! Don't want to get back in the car now for a couple of weeks until the danger is over.

Just to reassure you that everything will be OK. Did you know that the relatively harmless huntsman spider in Australia is also a spider to blame for a lot of deaths? Despite having venom not really deadly to humans, they often like to hide in tucked away spaces....

So they often hide within between the sun-visor and when people pop them down they have a massive spider jump out onto their lap/face and they veer their car causing a fatal crash...

Wait... was I supposed to be making you feel better? :p

Back
Top Bottom