Stalker 2

Caporegime
In some moments during the above video, I thought it looked surprisingly impressive/semi-realistic. I guess we have the Unreal 5 engine to thank for that.

I can't see my 3070 cutting it all that well, but we'll have to see.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't see my 3070 cutting it all that well
QDRpinzm.png

I'll see how it fares. Might finally be the trigger for a big update though. Was hoping the current setup would last a little longer though.

Caporegime
QDRpinzm.png

I'll see how it fares. Might finally be the trigger for a big update though. Was hoping the current setup would last a little longer though.
I think my CPU would hold back most if not all upgrades that I would likely consider, e.g. 4070Ti Super/7800/7900 AMD series or above cards.
So, I'm getting to the point where, maybe, I will start considering a new CPU, too. :/

I don't normally check out CPU/GPU bottleneck calculators, but the one I've looked at doesn't favour a 3900X when comparing it with newer cards.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Got 3 moths of free Game Pass which covers the release date, I will have 20 days or so to finish the game then, might have to extend it a month or two I guess so best part the game costs me £18 or £7.99 depending on how long it takes me lol
:cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice. Like to see what they've done inside the cooling tower.

The big black crane is near Reactor 5 - it was to be used to install the core before construction was abandoned.

10 years this October was my first visit to The Zone. Largely due to STALKER. Hopefully they've captured various parts as in real life. Will be nice to get back there :)

Soldato
I nearly pulled the trigger on a new system a couple of months back, and then stopped myself when I realised I'm almost entirely playing old games at the moment.
This could be the thing which prompts the upgrade to go ahead...

Associate
Still not convinced by it, graphics still long way off initial trailer and most worryingly the AI still looks crap and unchallenging. Just doesn’t look very polished to me but then neither was the original game on release.

I also get huge dumbed down for console/mainstream vibes

Last edited:
Soldato
Still not convinced by it, graphics still long way off initial trailer and most worryingly the AI still looks crap and unchallenging. Just doesn’t look very polished to me but then neither was the original game on release.

I also get huge dumbed down for console/mainstream vibes
Another classic series to get the mainstream treatment, It will be dumbed down to help sell more copies, I will pick it up if/when it gets patched up and in a fire sale..

Back
Top Bottom