Stalker 2

Caporegime
I can't say it bothers or surprises me that it's delayed, most titles do get delayed. It seems that way.
At least it gives them more time to add extra care and attention to it.

I didn't realise it was going to be out in April anyway, I thought it was scheduled for a little later in the year. :D

Soldato
More time to buy a GPU, and less pressure to buy a Series S for me. I'm really wanting to grab FF7 and Medievil remakes on a PS4, so happy to wait. Also i'll be able to try some more mods for Stalker, spent silly hours playing Anomaly.

Caporegime

Discover legendary S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe and experience:
Unique gameplay built on a blend of FPS, horror and immersive sim
Non-linear story with the variety of paths that lead to one of the several endings
Benchmark-setting graphics developed using cutting-edge photogrammetric and scanning technologies
Advanced artificial intelligence systems that will keep engaged even the most hard-boiled players
Life-simulating system “A-life 2.0” that makes the game world feel alive as never before
Immersive survival mechanics like hunger, sleeping, bleeding, radiation effects that enrich the gameplay
Dynamic day-night cycle and weather will add even more realism to the gameplay experience
Mod support giving the freedom to the creative players to extend and enrich the game universe
Multiplayer mode, that will be added soon after release as a free update

December 31, 2023

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah most of the voices where bad, facial animations where poor, some blurry textures. Guess it's using an older engine or something?
deluxe edition locked side quests?

Associate
This is the reason I built a new PC in July, have been waiting on it for years, and it looks fantastic. I want the super duper £300 physical edition with the STALKER figurine, lamp, backpack etc. but I have no idea if it will be available in the UK or not. I know, sucker if I pay that much, but I don't care, it's literally my most anticipated game.

Edit: It looks like the release has actually been delayed again, to Q1 2024 now :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Shame there's locked sidequests, but i will buy them if the game turns out good. I really hope the voices are changed, and there are no in game video sequences between action areas in the game that say press F to throw dog.

I remain positive though, there were still some games of past that weren't filled with BS but retained their style whilst giving a fresh spin on things, eg Doom 2016

Back
Top Bottom