Stalker Coin

You've completely nailed it there. People who don't think your poxy home made glow in the dark coin in honour of a mediocre videogame is a surefire investment are completely stumped by the posts which aren't positive which they view as positive which is lack of support for their negative views.

You're exactly right.

I laughed at this post as much as my own when i read it back. Confusing?

For pics read the whole thread

I have an origional, boxed copy of BG, which i never considered valuable, but i now know i can sell for more than i payed for it on ebay.

This is the way of things, if you don't agree just say so......no need to be nasty about it.

Funny aint it, the more positive posts, the less posts in total.

Not to say the latest posts are positive, but those making negative posts are probably viewing them as positive, and in doing so posting less because they see positive posts as a lack of support for thier negative views.

That has stumped them.

Well tbh, i personally wasn't replying because I wasn't at the PC.

However now I'm back, I'll be happy to reaffirm that you've just wasted some money on a worthless lump of machine pressed/cut metal alloy.

Well tbh, i personally wasn't replying because I wasn't at the PC.

However now I'm back, I'll be happy to reaffirm that you've just wasted some money on a worthless lump of machine pressed/cut metal alloy.

Replying? to what?

You missunderstand if you think you are that important that we wait for your comments.

Why are you back? do you miss your lump of metal that much, or was it a long drive?

Replying? to what?

You missunderstand if you think you are that important that we wait for your comments.

Why are you back? do you miss your lump of metal that much, or was it a long drive?

Well you were say that the negative people hadn't replied in a while, and I had make negative comments, and you seemed to think that it was because we had "seen the light" as it were and now actually thought that you might make money on it in light of the recent posts of others who have made money on old gaming paraphernalia. I just felt like coming back to inform you that you are mistaken, I do infact understand that others have made money on old, mint gaming paraphernalia, however they have made money on bits and bobs from games that both have a cult status, and were not ****. Like Stalker. No-ones going to remember STALKER in years to come. Its a mediocre "FPS-RPG" that will be forgotten about. No-one is likely to want to buy your bloody STALKER memorabilia coin in years to come when you've passed it down to your grandchildren.

I actually do have quite a lot of old games which i will not sell anyway,
IE BG,.......Planescape Torment, Fallout 1,2 &3, all of Ultima, Lands of Lore, 7th guest,
etc, etc, so this is not about selling , it is just about opinions and considered value/worth

good for you. i recieved a cheque for £77 today. whose is worth more?

Mine, yours will be worth nought when you spend it, mine will continue to grow.
Which would you want long term?

I have plenty of checks, and none of then give me as much pleasure as the percieved investment.

Back
Top Bottom